Thursday, December 20, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays #83:



It's CAS-ual Fridays time! Yes, a little bit early this week for something special!
We are teaming up with 10 Minute Craft Dash, so you can link up to both challenges, double your fun, and double your chances of winning a gift certificate to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! Cool, huh?!




So your challenge this week...get your idea, gather up your supplies, set the timer for 10 minutes and dash to complete your card! Not at all stressful, right?! lol! I usually take *forever* to complete a card, but I had the idea to use the circle/line stamp from the Woot Woot stamp set to make a tree, so this was a quick, simple card to make! I didn't have any red gemstones, so I used my Stickles. I didn't count the drying time in my 10 minutes, shhhh. It just set up overnight. *wink*

This challenge will run for two weeks for the holiday, so you have PLENTY of time to make your 10 minute dash card, and I can't wait to come check it out! hehe! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!





3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh how cool...I love how you created the Christmas tree!

Jackie W. said...

That is a neat idea!

Deanna said...

Very kewl!